Kreator Joins Nuclear Blast Records

5:56 PM Posted by KillEmAll83

Nuclear Blast Records is proud to announce the signing of a real Metal legend - mighty German thrash Metal titans KREATOR. Commented guitarist/vocalist Mille Petrozza:
 
"We’re happy to anounce that KREATOR has just signed a new long-term deal with Nuclear Blast! Based on a friendship with Andy Siry (head of A&R of Nuclear Blast) that lasted for decades we will now finally join forces on a professional level! Becoming a part of the Nuclear Blast family means a lot to us and together with the world’s biggest metal label we will conquer the future!"

Added Andy Siry: "For me another ’thrash dream’ has come true with the signing of Germany’s finest and Europe’s leading thrash legends KREATOR!!! I still remember the day when I heard "Endless Pain" for the first time, I became a huge fan of the band. I have been following KREATOR through their career and I built up a very good friendship with Mille. The last years I have been working very hard to make it possible that KREATOR would join the Nuclear family. Together we are looking into a very bright future in which we will be leading KREATOR onwards to world domination!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment